Global Direction Consultants is a company that provides insurance consulting services for individuals, foundations, non-profit organizations and corporations, encouraging significant sustainable living and giving by mitigating any major risks.
For Individuals, Non-profits, & Organizations: We believe that through the use of insurance programs, wealth can be maximized significantly not only to benefit the future of individuals and their families but also the global community.
For Corporations: We believe that through the use of global strategies in insurance and reinsurance products, corporations can better mitigate risk, protect their economic resources, their infrastructure, property and grow their business.
Our fundamental guide is honesty and respect for the dignity of our clients without distinction of the value of the business.
We are convinced that our services and the products that we offer through our strategic partners, are elements that give our clients the certainty and security of obtaining access to the best alternatives and options to achieve their objectives.
We are committed to resolve the needs of our clients with efficiency and the highest quality of service.
The most important resource of Global Direction Consultants, LLC is our human capital. We procure the members of our company with economic satisfaction through fair and coherent compensation in relation to their work and effort. We strongly care about our members' professional development, we encourage the expression of their qualities through team work, motivation, and the opportunity of constant growth through professional training.
We are committed to maintain a stable financial position that gives confidence to the people that work with us, profitability to our investors, and certainty to our clients.
We believe that philanthropy is a fundamental value for social responsibility in order to impact our Global community with significance. Through our programs we create partnerships with foundations and non-profit organizations.
How we work:
- We connect our clients with specialized insurance firms around the country and globally to provide insurance products that can be tailored to the specific needs of our clients.
- Consult with clients to discuss the long term benefits of insurance products such as premium financing and the associated risks.
- Integrate our partners to our clients in designing strategies that provide maximum benefits and mitigate any major risks.
- Ensure protection and sustainable insurance products for individuals, foundations, non-profit organizations and corporations.
- Work closely with the directors and board of trustees for foundations, universities and non-profit organizations to design strategies for maximization of resources, in order to achieve sustainability.
- Consult national and international clients on a variety of medical coverage insurance products.
- Brokers for life and health insurance products within the U.S. and in Mexico.
- Offer brokerage and consulting services for corporations, individuals on risk management and insurance claims.
- Consult corporations on captive insurance products and reinsurance markets onshore and offshore.
Rafael Veraza Sr.
Rafael Sr. counts with over 40 years of experience in risk management and the insurance business. He has advised major corporations in the auto, mining, energy sector, automobile, hotel, aviation among other industries in Latin America. He was one of the founding members of the Risk Management Society (RIMS) Mexico chapter. He has specialized in advising high level executives on how to mitigate major risks from group insurance products for their corporations to personal life and health including speciality insurance products. Rafael Sr. brings a world of expertise to Global Direction Consultants, in order to offer clients the best risk management tools available in the global market.
Rafael Veraza Jr.
Rafael Jr has spent most of his early career working with non-profit organizations, international organizations such as the WHO, UNICEF, Rotary International, Caritas Internationalis, and the biotechnology industry. Rafa Jr. brings to Global Direction expertise in non-profit organizations and biotechnology industry in order to offer risk management tools that are specially suited to the needs of non-profits, individuals that want to donate to non-profits, and biotechnology industry entrepreneurs in order to mitigate risks involved in the development and commercialization of new technology. He is currently pursuing a PhD in Translational Science focusing on biotechnology management and development.
Statements on this website provide general information only, they do not take into account any organization's personal objectives, financial situation and/or present insurance needs. Organizations and individuals should obtain specific advice regarding their own circumstances before making any insurance, tax, legal and/or financial decision. Global Direction Consultants is a Limited Liability Company registered under the State of Texas.